Mrs. Rinku Jain
She is an educator who is involved in the preparation, management, delivery and evaluation of a range of training and developmental tasks. With an MSc. in Medical Biochemistry from University of Pune, Mrs. Rinku Jain started her career as a lecturer in a physiotherapy college, where she worked for 2 years.
Teaching has always been a passion for her. When she started teaching in colleges she realized that the students lack in time management and English speaking skills. They were not committed to their work. On talking with them and understanding their problems, she realized that the problem lied in their education in early days. To understand this in much better way she did a course in Early childhood education and care. When the children are in growing age, they should be given the right base for growth in everything, i.e. personal, emotional , educational etc. When she started taking classes for students of class I to VIII , she realised this is the base where she should inculcate the right way of education in the children. This is the reason why ASPIRATIONS came into existence. After teaching for almost 14 years to children of age group 5 to18, she thought of putting her experience in a systematic and formal way.
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry, Pune University
- Higher diploma in Software Engineering from APTECH Computer Education
- 14+ years of experience in conducting academic batches for CBSE classes , Delhi
- 1 year of experience as a Lecturer in Biotechnology at School of Engineering and Technology, Dwarka
- 4 years of experience as a Honorary lecturer in Pune for below renowned colleges
- Sancheti College of PhysiotherapyPad.
- Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Nursing
- Pad. Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy.
FEATURES OF THE INSTITUTE :
Dedicated, Hardworking, Committed teacher
Personal attention to each student
Regular interaction with parents so that the child’s progress is observed and enhanced
Extra study material and any other information regarding academics is provided
Get In Touch