What is Abacus
Abacus is referred to as the first computer. It is a device usually of wood or plastic, having a frame that holds rods with freely-sliding beads mounted on them. It is used to perform arithmetic calculations. It enables to calculate with speed and accuracy without pen, paper or a calculator.
Benefits of learning Abacus
Our Abacus Training program helps in improving the child’s personality and confidence. Following are some of the benefits of learning Abacus.
- Solving Arithmetic problems mentally
- Speed Calculating technique
- Improves memory
- Improves concentration power
- Enhances Self confidence
- Increases Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Improves kids’ absorption power
- Improves Listening Skills
- Improves Imagination and visualisation power
- Observation Skills
- Overall Academic Development
Abacus at ASPIRATIONS Institute:
- Joining kit is provided to the students which include Abacus and Worksheets.
- Small batch ensures personalised attention
- Weekend Batch – Sunday Morning